Journal Set 2: Health and Welness Tips For College Students




Many college students seem that they couldn’t spare enough time for keeping up on their personal health and wellness until they get an illness while they are in rush of college life. I think there are  a few tips about dieting, exercising, sleeping etc. to help students and stay healthy throughout their education. For instance, when I first came to university, generally I was eating junk food, unhealty snacks and I was always skipping breakfast because they all seemed time saving to me. But I understood that I was wrong because I was getting to have eating disorder and  I became ill afterwards. What is more, I didn’t have a bedtime routine and I was doing physical exercises disorderly. I think these points about these subjects can be very useful to college students. In my opinion, we should organize our life routines well as eating every meal in their time, consuming healthy food, sleeping and exercising orderly. Consequently, in order not to be caught up an illness we should take necessary precautions like washing our hands, drinking lots of fluids and keeping immunizations up to date.


0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.