Article Reflection 1: Show Me The Way To Go Home



The article of "Show Me The Way To Go Home" is about the young adults who are living with their parents at unexpected numbers. I think this fact is really interesting because generally people think that young adults when they get 18, leave their homes in order to live themselves and freely but when I read this article I realized that like most of the people, I was wrong. The statistics about that fact are really high as I learnt. So, the writer of the article states the datas and his thougths quite clearly and I agree with the author's opinions, too.

To start with, I think that parents in America are so loose about releasing their young adults. As I said before, this generally known fact is wrong but I have some ideas about that. Firstly, if people knows such an ignorance of these families in the USA about their young adults, surely this has a reality. For instance, maybe beforehand these families were ignorant and now they may not be that statistics are showing the second one. Also, this misunderstanding may come from that their distinct culture apart from the other parts of the world. This is another reason to carry out the idea of the families' ignorance in the USA but we have no right to blame for them because of this. For example, in Turkey, releasing young adults is not common before and now. I think, families in Turkey are generally in chase of their young adults by caring most of their needs and so on. This is our culture and nobody has right to blame for this, too.

Finally, I want to talk about that my own opinions. Young adults are young and the youngs before becoming adults may sometimes want to do whatever they want and be free. Yes this is their rights, I think. But like every other things, these will become fade for them and until they will be adults in the exact meaning, they need care from their parents. This is what should be:)


0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.