Reflection Journal 2: Sailor Moon


SAILOR MOON


Have ever read a “Manga”? Do you watch “Anime”? If you are not familiar with these words, let me tell you what they are. I’m  going to mention about the anime “Sailor Moon” in this journal and I want to begin with these questions in order to warm the readers to my article. The words of “anime” and “manga” emerge from the language of Japanese, so we can say that they are particular to Japan. A manga is kind of cartoon that is drown and written in Japan. Mangas are also differed from cartoons with their sharp lines. Moreover, they have been popular all around the world since they first came out in Japan. They also have so many different scenarios and most of them adress their fans’ desires. I am one of the great fans of mangas and I find them so engaging. There are plenty of mangas that really worth reading and if you haven’t ever read yet a manga, I strongly suggest you to read one immediately. I know it has been a long entry for manga but I really think that it is worth writing for mangas because they are so special for me. By the way, as for the subject of “anime”, they are the cartoon state of mangas. I think that they are also special for me because I find them so attractive than normal cartoons. In addition, their soundtracks are great. Japanese people know how to do this job. I also want to say that the animes have so much quality. As for the “Sailor Moon”, it is one of the most famous animes in the world. Years ago, I first began to watch animes with this one. At first, it seemed to me that it is a cartoon which is a type that only girls watch it because it consists of so many girls who are warriors of planets but I realized that it is so nice and animes call everyone. Sailor Moon comprises of 5 seasons, 200 episodes. Usagi Tsukino is the lead character and just a normal 8th grader: a bit lazy, a crybaby, and not the best student; but a great friend with a big heart. Usagi's normal life changes forever when she meets a talking cat named Luna who gives her a magical broach, which can transform her into the soldier of love and justice, Sailor Moon. Usagi must find the other Sailor Soldiers, Moon Princess, and a powerful stone known as the Imperium Silver Crystal in order to defeat an evil enemy. This enemy is also searching for the Crystal and if it falls into their hands, the world as they know it could end. Also there's Tuxedo Mask, a masked man with hidden intentions but Usagi hopes for him to be an ally. So the anime develops under their relationships and events. These informations are what I want to give at first. Because it is a fluent anime, I advise you to watch and learn their adventures which they came up. Enjoy watching! :)


0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.