Error Correction

1.When I first heard that I had been accepted to Middle East Technical Unıversity, I was disappointed. Because I did not like Ankara as a city. But my opinions have changed over time dramatically. Because Middle East Technical Unıversity is really a different world in Ankara.

-When I first heard that I had been accepted to Middle East Technical University,I was disappointed.Because I did not like Ankara.However, my opiniouns have changed over time dramatically because METU is really a differen world in Ankara.


2. It has been only one month since I came here. But I got used to this environment. Because, first of all, people from all of ages in here respect to each other. 


-It has been only one month since I came here. However, I got used to this environment because,first of all,people from all ages respect to each other.


3.I love Ankara,I love my dormitory,I love my new friends, I love my department,I am content with everything which are belongs to METU.


-I love Ankara, my dormitory, my new friends, my department and I am content with everything which belongs to METU


4.We can easily see this by watching TV,surfing on the internet or maybe just looking around us.Because there are many people getting graduated from different kinds of universities but they're not even able to know what's going on around them or they don't even try to find good ways to improve the countries yhat they live in. 


-We can easily see this by watching TV, surfing on the internet or maybe just looking around us. Because there are many people who gradute from different kinds of universities but they are not even able to know what is going on around them or they do not even try to find good ways to improve the countries where they live.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.