IT TAKES A SECOND TO SAY THAT
I’M FROM METU,
BUT ITS EFFECT LASTS A LIFETIME.


When I first came in METU this year, I saw "I BRAIN METU" everywhere. Then I began to think myself, what is "brain" as a verb. Beforehand, for example I knew I love you and it made sense to me but what was I brain METU? It still looks absurd to me and I haven't understood it with the exact meaning yet. Instead of it, thanks to my blog homework, I began to think a new slogan for METU. It mustn't have been I brain METU. I thought again and again and again and again. Eventually, I found this "It takes a second to say that I'm from METU, but its effect lasts a lifetime.". Oh yes, alright! This is it. I liked this slogan entirely and shared it with my friends. Approximately fifteen friends around me found it succesful and they congratulated me and I thanked them.Then I was happy about it and with its happiness another great slogan came to my mind. It is "DON'T EDUCATE, METUCATE!" This is a really original slogan and I think it deserves to be a new one instead of " I Brain METU". 





2 yorum:

Ebru Evcen dedi ki...

This is it ! :D :D

Unknown dedi ki...

yeah exactly :)thx :))

Yorum Gönder

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.