I should study... should study... hould study... ould study... uld study... ld study... study... ss... sleeeeeeep...


I have got two visa exams tomorrow and I have not even started to study yet.
I planned to start studying some 2 hours ago.
I PLANNED. :)))))))))
                                                                   TO STUDY

       Study, study, study... All we have to do is studying as students. Actually, to study is the right thing. But as known by everybody, there is a general student nature all over the world. It is such a strange thing that it is valid for every student. What is it? How much can it be so bizarre? In fact, if you are reading this passage right now, it is impossible that you don't know.Of course you have already experienced it before. You go to school. You listen to lessons but generally not exactly :) Then you come to home or dormitory back. This circumstance continues till the last week of exams. In those days, students become gradually anxious and they study hard until mornings. Although they study hard the Last Week, they often get mediocre results. In here, There is no problem with studying hard. The main problem is to study at the Last Week of the exams :) They know it very well but they never try to correct this wrong circumstance. Like I said at first in this passage, a student nature is so bizarre.

       There is also another strange but difficulty situation in a student's life. The question is "How can I bring myself to study when I want to but I just can't focus". This is a crucial problem as well as to study. To focus on studying. A normal student thinks it like that “I want to study and do well, really, I do. I have full intentions of spending the whole day reading my materials but when I sit down I just can't bring myself to do it. But my mind wanders and I just find myself wanting to do other things even though I plan to study the entire day and I really, really want to do well on my evaluations. How can I study better?" At this point, this student should never gets panic. He should relax as soon as possible and take it easy! Of course starting is the hardest but somehow it can be begun to this. And students must never forget that to begin is the half of finishing. 




1 yorum:

Unknown dedi ki...

My dear friend Nurullah,
I like your subject which is study or try to study.As ı understand,like all of us, you have some problems about not being able to study enough and properly. I like your perception about how we must study and how we have done really.There is not much complicated sentences in contrast they are very explicit. There is some little mistakes like 'should never getS'.However, your visual aids make your entry more splendid.Although I wish you gave more solution to this study problem,ı can understand that if you have solution you,yourself,can study harder:)It is good to read your journals because they are simply understandable but not boring.I hope you never loose your ability and will to write.

Yorum Gönder

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.